Tuesday, January 10, 2012

It's a New Year 2012, but it's not starting out too well...

It's been a while since I've posted. A lot has been going on. We are on hold right now from building because we aren't even sure we can keep the house. The previous owner owes back taxes from 2009 to now. Thomas finally told him that he needs to pay those taxes as well as prove that he can legally sell this land to us, or else we walk away. As I was researching the taxes on the property, it came to our attention that there are 2 names on the deed to this property. Now he has to show us proof by filing a quick deed and getting the land only in his name. We should know something definite by this Friday. Needless to say all this stress has really gotten to me. I've been dealing with the fear of the unknown, fear of what the future holds, fear of code enforcement, etc. As well as completely stressed and tired of our current housing arrangement. It wouldn't be so bad if I could actually take care of day to day chores without issue. Had problems with laundry, hot water, no oven to bake, the list goes on..... I'm trying to come out from under this dark cloud, but some days I just don't care about trying. All this stress has caused relationship issues as well. I'm hoping that I can see the light at the end of the tunnel soon.


1 comment:

  1. <3 I'm really sorry that so much is going wrong at once right now. I'll keep you in my thoughts! Love you. -Amanda (cousin)

    ReplyDelete